25.10.08

You?



William: The very first time I saw her I knew at that point, cross my heart hope to die... my life'd never be the same again.

Xavier: [Xavier thinks] Ok, that is a love story, but is first of all a story.

William: Yeah, well, she just appeared in my life, just like an angel. Probably sounds a bit stupid.

Xavier: No, no, not at all. Go ahead.

William: Well, we saw each other everyday before and after each performance. And I would watch the show every single night, and the only person I could see was her... That Russian company played there for 2 weeks, and eventually of course, you know, they had to move on. And I realized I didn't even know her name. I didn't have an address, a number, nothing!

Xavier: So, so you saw her again? You went to St. Petersburg?

William: Yeah... but it took me a year to get there.

Xavier: Why?

William: Well, because I had to learn Russian for a year first!

Xavier: You?

3 comentários:

Pedro Garcia Pereira disse...

bonecas russas!

Anónimo disse...

Um dos meus filmes preferidos!

Rui Ladeiro disse...

mui buenno esse filme